6 Jul 2015
Unfortunately, holiday periods are not only a time of relaxation and fun, they are also a time of potential worry as your premises are at increased risk of theft and vandalism.
For this reason, Aberdeen Alarm Company are currently running a Special Offer on their Keyholding Service. The offer price is £330 + VAT for the year. The Keyholding Service includes the following elements:
- Mobile Patrols
- Alarm Response Service
Ideal for both Commercial building owners and Residential owners away from home, the Keyholding and Alarm Response Service means that our specially trained Officers will respond to alarm activations day or night, every day of the year as specified in the ACPOS procedure.
There are many advantages to using a Keyholding Service:
- Relief from dealing with the nuisance of false alarms
- Eliminates the threat of an untrained person confronting an intruder still be on the premises
- Avoids 'next day fatigue' of an employee with interrupted sleep
- Deals with alarm activations at moments when you are unable to
- Faster response than you may be able to offer
- Daily, weekly, or monthly security check of your premises/house available
- Unlock/lock your premises for any deliveries / tradespersons
On award of a Keyholding Service Contract, we will:
- undertake a contract survey
- design site instructions (tailored to your needs, including escalation numbers)
- provide you with security warning boards, or window stickers if needed.
Upon notification of an alarm activation, we will send a licensed, uniformed, fully trained driver in a company branded vehicle. Equipped with satellite navigation and supported by our 24 Hour Control Centre, all responses are continuously monitored.
On arrival a thorough external and internal check will be carried out, and the cause of the activation determined. If necessary, we liaise with the necessary companies to reset your systems and leave the property secure. In the event of a serious incident, we will remain onsite and manage the situation as required, only leaving the property once it is re-secured, or upon your instruction.
Lower-risk sites may prefer the service provided by our mobile patrol teams. Cost-effective, efficient, and a visible deterrent providing pre-determined, or roving, mobile patrols from a simple drive-by, to a full walk and check, or a lock/unlock of your premises or home.
Please get in touch with us for more information on any of our Keyholding Services.